Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Break is Oh So Close

Hello beautiful people,

Packing galore!
I am in such a chipper and anxious mood today! I go home tomorrow, Thurs, March 5th, for Spring Break! Can I get an Hallelujia?! I haven't been home since Winter Break and I miss my family far too much. Most of my friends can't leave until Friday, and to that I say "HA." No, I'm not that mean, but really, I feel so lucky that BOTH of my teachers on Friday canceled class. So what does that mean? Courtney is leaving as soon as her classes on Thursday are over!

I've packed SO much of my stuff away. I am not going to lie. College move in and move out sucks! Moving all your luggage in and out is definitely the worst part of college. So me, thinking ahead, decided to pack away a ton of my things so that I can bring them home with me for Spring break. That way, move out when the semester is over in May, won't be as bad.

I hope you all have a fun and safe spring break and be sure to keep in touch with me on twitter. :)

Work hard, give back, and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment