Friday, March 14, 2014

Yet, another Friday!

Hello my lovlies,

 Let us welcome in yet another Friday! We've done it again! While the thought of Friday always puts me into smiles, this Friday tugs at my heart a bit. It means that I only have a few days left of spring break with my wonderful family. I've had such a nice break, but I did realize last night that I am very excited to go back to college. The college life is busy busy busy, especially for me taking 6 classes this semester, and this break was much needed.

My mom took off work today to spend the day with me (how sweet!). This morning we enjoyed hot, toasty breakfast sandwiches, fruit, and pastries at Panera Bread, then I painted our nails fun spring colors, and now we are cozy on the couch watching one of my favorite childhood shows, Yours, Mine, and Ours.

Give your momma a warm hug today. That's one thing I promise you won't regret. : )

Work hard, give back, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment