Saturday, April 26, 2014

With the Blink of an Eye

With the blink of an eye, I'm 19 years old and my freshman year of college is coming to a close. I honestly cannot believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was moving into my dorm room and now it's almost time to move out. Wow, time flies. I am completely done with classes now, and next week I just have finals. I am a bit stressed out, but there's nothing a Starbucks Hazelnut Machiatto can't fix. ;)

What I've noticed with college is that the days are really long, but the weeks are really short... if that makes any sense. It just seem like throughout the day time goes by so slowly because I always have so much work to do, but then I'll wake up and realize the week is already over. It seems like it goes by slow but it really goes by so quickly!

Enjoy every second, my friends. Every second.

Work hard, give back, and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment