Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Livin' and Lovin' Life

my best friend and I before my sis's graduation
H E L L O, lovlies!

It's been quite a while since I've posted on my blog! Shame on me!

I've been on summer break and home from FSU since May 2nd, and have just been livin' and lovin' life. Summer is such a beautiful thing. Can I get an Amen? I finished my freshman year of college strong and am sooo proud of myself for all of my hard work!

I'm now working full-time (my first real job, hurrah!) and taking one math class at a local college to get ahead. Unfortunately, I was pretty sick and in the hospital about a week ago, but I've been doing soo much better! Thank you for all of you who prayed for me. Your YouTube comments, Instagram comments, and sweet tweets mean the world to me!

I'm going to try my best to be a better blogger! Promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment