Friday, August 1, 2014

A Bittersweet Wrap Up

That's a wrap, folks! Today was my last day at work for my summer job. Can you believe it? I certainly cannot. It feels like just yesterday that I started my first day working as a Media Analyst/Project Coordinator for an executive recruiting firm. It's so hard to believe that that was all the way back in May. Time sure does fly. It's now August... Just let that sink in for a second. I can't be the only one who feels this year is going by way too quickly!

I feel so blessed to have been able to land my first real job this summer. I learned SO much about the corporate world and myself as a business woman. It was such an amazing opportunity. I cannot wait to see what my next job will be! (I've already begun applying for internships!)

To honor my final days working with this company, I decided to take a photo every day before work this week. The dress code is Business Casual, which I love! Here are my outfits of the week!

Enjoy!

Monday ~ 07/28/14
Blouse: Charlotte Russe / Jeans: Target / Flats: JCPenny  
Handbag: Michael Kors / Watch: Michael Kors / Bangles: Target


Tuesday ~ 07/29/14
Dress: Macy's / Heels: Target 
Handbag: Michael Kors / Clutch: Michael Kors / Watch: Kate Spade


Wednesday ~ 07/30/14
Blouse: Target / Pants: Bealls / Heels: Target  
Handbag: Michael Kors 


Thursday ~ 07/31/14
Dress: Target / Heels: Peltz Shoes 
Handbag: Michael Kors / Watch: Kate Spade / Peals: Target


Friday ~ 08/1/14 (I sent out snail-mail before work!)
Blouse: J.Crew / Jeans: Target / Flats: JCPenny  
Handbag: Michael Kors / Watch: Michael Kors / Bangles: Nordstrom


Which outfit was your favorite? If you'd like to see full outfits and other "business casual" outfits that I've put together, be sure to check out this video! It's a Business Lookbook that I worked really hard on!

 


Let's all wave a bittersweet goodbye to my desk and workspace. (Yes, I worked with two computers! It was a busy job!)

My desk at work

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment