Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy H A P P Y Monday?

Hello beauties! Happy Monday!!
Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter

Courtney's excited for it to be Monday? What? Yes, I'm aware Mondays are not always fun. I know, I know. I'll be the first to say that getting out of bed this morning was not anywhere close to easy. However, what if we were to think about Monday in a different light?

Last year, my high school Latin teacher told my class to think about Mondays as having five new days to make a difference. When she first said that, I thought she was crazy and out of her mind! But, when you think about it, you realize that it's completely true. It's a new school and work week, so what if we all made the goal to be more positive and to try influence as many as we can?

So with that said, good morning,
and HAPPY Monday everyone! Let's all
use this week to make a difference and to inspire... one person at a time.

Today, I'm going for the super casual look for this beautiful 60 degree weather. Boat shoes, jeggings, and a comfy long sleeved shirt is my perfect kind of lounge-wear!

Inspire on.

Work hard, give back, and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment