Saturday, February 1, 2014

Entering a WORLD of Bliss




Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter 
Photo Credit: Rachel Elkin
Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter

Hello, my lovelies!

Today, I had a day filled with bliss. A few friends and I piled into a car and drove off to Thomasville, Georgia. I didn't know what to expect, but was in complete awe when we arrived. Downtown Thomasville is a beautiful little area with streets lined with the most precious boutiques, eateries, and cupcake shops! The entire day I felt as if I had taken a step out of reality and into the world of the the olden days and southern pride. We started by eating lunch at a coffee shop, and then the adventures began.

I found so many clothing, jewelry, snailmail items, etc that I loved, but was so proud of myself for only buying one thing. I completely fell in love with the item I purchased the second I laid eyes on it. And best of all, it was on sale! If you're interested in finding out with that item was, be on the lookout for my Collective 2014 Spring Haul on my Youtube Channel in the future!

I hope you all had as of an amazing day as I did!

Work hard, give back, and love.

xoxo, Courtney





No comments:

Post a Comment