Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kicking it Old School!

Happy Mail!
Hello, lovely ladies,

A friend of mine, Miss Emily Benko, (check out her blog by clicking here) messaged me on twitter asking if she could send me snail mail, and you cannot believe my excitement! I'm one of those girls who LOVES anything that has to do with crafting, and the idea of making homemade cards made my heart pitter-patter. I instantly began typing ideas down in the notes section of my phone and checked out "diy snail mail" posts on Pinterest!

We live in such a busy world filled with text messages, iMessages, instant messages, emails, etc. It's actually a ton of fun to just sit down and spend time crafting a card for someone else and filling it with messages in the hope of making them smile!


If you subscribe me on YouTube (you can check it out here) be on the lookout for a "DIY: Crafting for SnailMail" video in the near future!

Hope everyone's been having a great week so far!

Work hard, give back, and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment