Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Day of Relaxation

Wow, it just really hit me today that winter break is almost over. I have had such an amazing winter break (a long one, may I add) filled with family, friends, and most importantly, must-needed-relaxation.

The college life is so busy. While yes, there is a lot of down time, I'm one of those people who is not good at setting aside time for myself. I always feel lazy when I lay around doing nothing, so while I'm in college, a large amount of my downtime was spend studying, making Youtube videos, and being productive.

Productivity is good... don't get me wrong. However, I'm learning that I don't always have to be busy in order to be successful. It is important to take time for yourself and just be.

That being said, I'm going to spend this lovely Thursday out and about with my mom and sister, enjoying being alive, and just relaxing.

Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter

Have a great day, everyone!

Work hard, give back, and love.

xoxo, Courtney
My Youtube My Twitter My Instagram
____________________________
Photo by: Courtney E. Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment