Friday, January 17, 2014

A Much Needed Friday

Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter
Happy, happy, happy, happy, HAPPY Friday, everyone! If you cannot tell already by that little introduction, I am super excited that the weekend is finally here. I have been so sleep deprived this week, it’s ridiculous! For those of you who don’t kno, I’m in a sorority, and we are in the midst of Spring Recruitment, which if you don’t know, is an insanely busy time of Greek Life. I have found myself at my sorority house in the early hours of the morning and the late hours of night. I am absolutely in love with my sorority, however. Although recruitment is a lot of work and a stressful time, there is no other group of people I’d rather be doing it with than my beautiful sisters.

On top of sorority life, school this week, has been insanely hectic and packed with work! It’s only the second week of the spring semester, and this week has sincerely reminded me of the stressfulness of finals week last semester. I had so many tests, quizzes, and labs this week and have had several projects assigned to me in different classes. Let me say this again: it’s only the second week of the semester! For college this semester, I am in 5 classes and a lab, so that’s basically 6 classes total, so I know I should have expected to always be a busy-bee. But man, it’s been crazy! I just have to keep reminding myself that I’ve got this and can only take one thing at a time.

So, please pray for this girl throughout this semester because I’m going to need it!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Work hard, give back, and love


xoxo, Courtney
My Youtube My Instagram My Twitter
____________________________
Photo by: Courtney E. Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment