Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Days :)

Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter
It's a cold and rainy winter school day for me! I live in Florida, so as you can imagine, I am not used to the 20 to 50 degree weather. Don't get me wrong... I do absolutely LOVE the cold. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. However, it's the wind and rain that quickly turns a smile upside down on this girl's face (except I had to flash a smile for this picture.)
Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter

It's my fourth day back at school (and my fourth day being a part of the school that won the 2014 National BCS Championship... go Noles!) and I'm already a little bit overwhelmed. I'm taking 5 classes and a lab, and my college professors have already been assigning several chapters to read with quickly approaching test dates. I just have to remember to breath. Letting myself get stressed will get me no where, so I just need to take things one step at a time. I've got my 2014 Lilly Pulitzer agenda all set up, and I'm ready to work hard, do my best, and plow through this semester!




Happy Thursday, everyone, and good luck this semester! Stay warm!

Work hard, give back, and love.

xoxo
Courtney
My Youtube My Instagram My Twitter
____________________________
Photo by: Courtney E. Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment