Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day || Patiently Waiting for Snow

Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter
Tallahassee has been crazy these past few days as the hype and excitement increases for the snow that is supposed to arrive today! Last night, at midnight, my roommate and I went outside to see the expected snow. Unfortunately, there wasn't too much, but you could easily see the sleet and flurries falling when standing near a light post.

My wishful thinking led me to hope that today, the city of Tallahassee, Florida would be covered in blankets and blankets of snow.
Call me a dreamer.

Photo Credit: Courtney E. Carter
At least the University is closed until 12PM today due to the weather, and I'm experiencing my first snow day.


Well, I will keep you updated, and hopefully my wish


will come true!

Work hard, give back, and love.

xoxo, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment