Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mixing Business + Pleasure

Hello all!

I hope summer time is treating you well! I've just really been enjoying summer, but believe it or not, I'm actually busier now than I was in college last semester! Who would-a thought?! I'm now working full-time at an executive recruiting firm while also taking a math class and trying to balance YouTube, blogging, and my social life... i.e. I've really hit the real world this summer!

Enjoying work
Not to toot my own horn, but I've noticed that I have a really great work ethic. At first, going to work was intimidating because I knew I'd be working full-time and long hours. However, now, I've found that I really enjoy going to work! Again, who would-a thought?! I always arrive 10 to 15 minutes early eager to get started!

I've found my own way to mix business with pleasure by picking out a cute but professional outfit each day, which I think really gets me motivated each morning. Business-Casual attire can be quite cute, you know! I enjoy exquisite blouses, dashing blazers, clean-cut pants, and nice, but professional-looking, stacks of arm candy. I'm a sucker for this professional wardrobe!

Today, I got off work early because my family is dropping my little sister off for the beginning of her college career! I can't believe that just last year at this time, college began for me. My, oh my, does time fly!

And with that, I bid you all adieu... but not for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment