Sunday, June 29, 2014

2 Years on YouTube!

Hello hello!

I hope everyone had and is having a great weekend. Sunday afternoon/evening means it's unfortunately coming to an end, but hey, we have another week to make a difference, right?

I come to you all today with reflecting eyes. I have officially been fashion, beauty, and lifestyle vlogging on YouTube for two years today! I honestly cannot believe it. I've been creating content for 2 years, learning about the media and fashion industry, and growing as a person. It's been an incredible journey so far and I can't wait for all of my following blogging + vlogging years to come!

YouTube has created so much positivity in my life. I've met so many YouTube friends, subscribes, signed with the StyleHaul network, and have been in two online magazines. If you would like to read the magazines articles I was featured in, click them below!

The Double U Magazine Article
FSU HerCampus Article

Here's a video I published today regarding this two year milestone that I hope you all enjoy.



Thank you for sticking by me. :)


Work hard, give back, and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment