Sunday, July 20, 2014

Simplicity

sending out postal
Simple weekends are just the best. I am ecstatic to announce that I have my Statistics final tomorrow... meaning I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with this course! Math is just not my thing, and it's almost over! I have been getting very high grades so far (far above the class average ;), so let's hope I continue and finish strong.

Sadly, I had to decline a few fun events my friends invited me to this weekend because I knew that in order to keep my high grade, I needed to study, study, study! My mom has been enjoying studying Theology, so this weekend consisted of Panera and Starbucks sit downs and runs for the both of us. I just loved the simplicity of this weekend and the time I got to spend with my mom. (I also received snail-mail from one of my favorite bloggers, Dorothy, which was definitely a highlight to the calm weekend!)
Starbucks run!

fresh mani

via my instagram: @courtneyecarter


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and enjoy what's left of it! The work week is creeping upon us!

Work hard, give back, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment