Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hello July | Peppy Pix

my go-to summer 'sticks!

sunday fundays

mixing business && pleasure

snail mail is happy communication

business casual ootd
Hello hello hello,

Just like that, June has come and gone. I am just floored at the thought that 2014 is already more halfway done! We're already three days into July and have a holiday weekend right ahead of us. Hurray! 

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July Weekend! I'm going to be visiting my college-town for the weekend... and boy oh boy am I excited. (For those of you who watch my YouTube videos, don't fret! I pre-recorded two videos for you all: one will go live tomorrow at 11am EST, and the other on Sunday.)

Happy weekend! Happy life! : )

Work hard, give back, and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment